10 of the biggest mistakes brands make with social media People ask us all the time how to improve their social media presence, but a lot of times we find that brands aren’t really sure what they’re doing with social networks or why. They treat it like traditional marketing. Social media: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, […]
“Social is underhyped..it’s a big deal. Share IS the new search,” said Rich Barton, founder of Expedia, chairman of TravelPost and Co-founder & Chairman of Zillow.com. “Facebook should be part of everyone’s strategy“… “Social networks are the most powerful thing that has happened to the web since it’s launch.” Rob Solomon, COO of Groupon, now […]
Many restaurant are checking Twitter while you are in their restaurant. Michael White (from Marea, on another panel) even mentioned changing a chair when someone complained about it on Twitter during dinner. Many of them see it as a great tool for being able to listen to what your guests are saying.
Cabsense NYC – This iPhone app should come in handy for New Yorkers! It will show on a map, based on your location, the best corners to stand on to catch a cab in Manhattan. For the data geeks out there, and this is actually interesting, the developers got data from the NY Taxi Commission and studied 90 million taxi cab trips in order to figure out, depending on the time of day, the best places to get a cab.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- New website coming soon for Linda Murphy. This from yesterday's shoot from photographer extraordinaire... fb.me/8VOffCCYI 2 days ago
- New website coming soon for Linda Murphy. This from yesterday's shoot from photographer… instagram.com/p/BTcxumvhiO5/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful day in the Valley today! #springishere #napavalley #wine #marketing #sthelena #calistoga #napawine... fb.me/1VYHd0bF7 2 days ago
- Beautiful day in the Valley today! #springishere #napavalley #wine #marketing #sthelena… instagram.com/p/BTcwmCIBA0m/ 2 days ago
- Dry Creek Vineyard Awarded U.S. Patent For Wine Cork Closures With Sustainable Sourcing Information prn.to/2qeIzkw @DryCreekVnyd 2 days ago