If you’re anything like me, your inbox is probably full of opportunities that inspire you to eat out, travel and shop. With so many sites for restaurant deals popping up, diners have no reason to pay full price again. The same is true for restaurants when it comes to how they approach marketing. The influx […]
Many restaurant are checking Twitter while you are in their restaurant. Michael White (from Marea, on another panel) even mentioned changing a chair when someone complained about it on Twitter during dinner. Many of them see it as a great tool for being able to listen to what your guests are saying.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- New website coming soon for Linda Murphy. This from yesterday's shoot from photographer extraordinaire... fb.me/8VOffCCYI 2 days ago
- New website coming soon for Linda Murphy. This from yesterday's shoot from photographer… instagram.com/p/BTcxumvhiO5/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful day in the Valley today! #springishere #napavalley #wine #marketing #sthelena #calistoga #napawine... fb.me/1VYHd0bF7 2 days ago
- Beautiful day in the Valley today! #springishere #napavalley #wine #marketing #sthelena… instagram.com/p/BTcwmCIBA0m/ 2 days ago
- Dry Creek Vineyard Awarded U.S. Patent For Wine Cork Closures With Sustainable Sourcing Information prn.to/2qeIzkw @DryCreekVnyd 2 days ago