If you’re anything like me, your inbox is probably full of opportunities that inspire you to eat out, travel and shop. With so many sites for restaurant deals popping up, diners have no reason to pay full price again. The same is true for restaurants when it comes to how they approach marketing. The influx […]
Many restaurant are checking Twitter while you are in their restaurant. Michael White (from Marea, on another panel) even mentioned changing a chair when someone complained about it on Twitter during dinner. Many of them see it as a great tool for being able to listen to what your guests are saying.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- RT @castelluccinv: Honored to be one of the newest members of @NapaVintners Proud to support @AuctionNapa #WineWednesday #Castellucci #Nap… 1 hour ago
- Napa Valley resort @CalistogaRanch is for sale northbaybusinessjournal.com/industrynews/6… 1 hour ago
- The French Laundry moves to ticket system sfgate.com/food/insidesco… #NapaValley 19 hours ago
- @DaveDTC btw this is the first of two luxury inns for the Castelluccis. Just south of St Helena opening in June inkhousenapavalley.com 2 days ago
- @DaveDTC Yes would love to meet you! No winery yet for Castelluccis but fabulous to have you taste their wines. Let me know when suits 2 days ago