New York’s tech community and entrepreneurs turn out in full force at NYTM Last night’s New York Tech Meetup reminded me, once again, just how much talent and energy there is in this city of ideas. For these idea-generators, getting up to demo their startup is a chance at success. They’re looking for the tech […]
Cabsense NYC – This iPhone app should come in handy for New Yorkers! It will show on a map, based on your location, the best corners to stand on to catch a cab in Manhattan. For the data geeks out there, and this is actually interesting, the developers got data from the NY Taxi Commission and studied 90 million taxi cab trips in order to figure out, depending on the time of day, the best places to get a cab.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- New website coming soon for Linda Murphy. This from yesterday's shoot from photographer extraordinaire... fb.me/8VOffCCYI 2 days ago
- New website coming soon for Linda Murphy. This from yesterday's shoot from photographer… instagram.com/p/BTcxumvhiO5/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful day in the Valley today! #springishere #napavalley #wine #marketing #sthelena #calistoga #napawine... fb.me/1VYHd0bF7 2 days ago
- Beautiful day in the Valley today! #springishere #napavalley #wine #marketing #sthelena… instagram.com/p/BTcwmCIBA0m/ 2 days ago
- Dry Creek Vineyard Awarded U.S. Patent For Wine Cork Closures With Sustainable Sourcing Information prn.to/2qeIzkw @DryCreekVnyd 2 days ago