New York’s tech community and entrepreneurs turn out in full force at NYTM Last night’s New York Tech Meetup reminded me, once again, just how much talent and energy there is in this city of ideas. For these idea-generators, getting up to demo their startup is a chance at success. They’re looking for the tech […]
Cabsense NYC – This iPhone app should come in handy for New Yorkers! It will show on a map, based on your location, the best corners to stand on to catch a cab in Manhattan. For the data geeks out there, and this is actually interesting, the developers got data from the NY Taxi Commission and studied 90 million taxi cab trips in order to figure out, depending on the time of day, the best places to get a cab.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- RT @castelluccinv: Honored to be one of the newest members of @NapaVintners Proud to support @AuctionNapa #WineWednesday #Castellucci #Nap… 1 hour ago
- Napa Valley resort @CalistogaRanch is for sale northbaybusinessjournal.com/industrynews/6… 1 hour ago
- The French Laundry moves to ticket system sfgate.com/food/insidesco… #NapaValley 19 hours ago
- @DaveDTC btw this is the first of two luxury inns for the Castelluccis. Just south of St Helena opening in June inkhousenapavalley.com 2 days ago
- @DaveDTC Yes would love to meet you! No winery yet for Castelluccis but fabulous to have you taste their wines. Let me know when suits 2 days ago