Cabsense NYC – This iPhone app should come in handy for New Yorkers! It will show on a map, based on your location, the best corners to stand on to catch a cab in Manhattan. For the data geeks out there, and this is actually interesting, the developers got data from the NY Taxi Commission and studied 90 million taxi cab trips in order to figure out, depending on the time of day, the best places to get a cab.
Most NY techies convene at NY Tech Meetup (NYTM) at FIT in New York on the first Tuesday of every month. For $10 you can hear about amazing new tech companies and their incredible ideas. I usually come away loaded with new sites to visit and buzzing with ideas. This week was no exception. Last […]
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- Check out my latest blog post! Where to stay in Mendoza winerycritic.com/blog/2013/5/15… #argentina #malbec 1 day ago
- Thrilled to be working with Napa Valley Festival del Sole - Save the date: July 12-21 @napafest fb.me/1SY2wmpPr 1 day ago
- I posted 9 photos on Facebook in the album "Villa Maria New Zealand Sommelier Lunch" fb.me/2pigxKUPh 2 days ago
- Today's Sommelier lunch in NYC with Villa Maria Estate winemaker & MW Alastair Maling #NewZealand fb.me/2Xs8YUVdW 2 days ago
- Great somm tasting lunch with @VillaMaria_wine winemaker Alastair Maling #NewZealand (@ Saxon + Parole) [pic]: 4sq.com/14oY9q4 2 days ago