If you’re anything like me, your inbox is probably full of opportunities that inspire you to eat out, travel and shop. With so many sites for restaurant deals popping up, diners have no reason to pay full price again. The same is true for restaurants when it comes to how they approach marketing. The influx […]
Many restaurant are checking Twitter while you are in their restaurant. Michael White (from Marea, on another panel) even mentioned changing a chair when someone complained about it on Twitter during dinner. Many of them see it as a great tool for being able to listen to what your guests are saying.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- RT @WineryCritic: Best wineries to visit in winter in #NapaValley winerycritic.com/best-wineries-… @ClifWine @LMRWine @HessCollection @TheCastello 3 days ago
- RT @WineryCritic: Best wineries to visit in winter in #SonomaCounty winerycritic.com/best-wineries-… @StFrancisWinery @JWinery @M_Schlumberger 3 days ago
- Hard at work making my own Magnificat blend. Thank you Frank @FranciscanWine #NapaValley #wine @… instagram.com/p/hj5rjcQ0kL/ 4 days ago
- I'm at Flying Goat Coffee - @flygoatcoffee (Healdsburg, CA) 4sq.com/18FphY4 4 days ago
- I'm at @SbragiaFamily Vineyards w/ @winerycritic 4sq.com/1kc57V7 5 days ago