If you’re anything like me, your inbox is probably full of opportunities that inspire you to eat out, travel and shop. With so many sites for restaurant deals popping up, diners have no reason to pay full price again. The same is true for restaurants when it comes to how they approach marketing. The influx […]
Many restaurant are checking Twitter while you are in their restaurant. Michael White (from Marea, on another panel) even mentioned changing a chair when someone complained about it on Twitter during dinner. Many of them see it as a great tool for being able to listen to what your guests are saying.
Marketing advice for travel and wine brands. Twitter: @mindyjoyce / sugarflymarketing.com
- Great somm tasting lunch with @VillaMaria_wine winemaker Alastair Maling #NewZealand (@ Saxon + Parole) [pic]: 4sq.com/14oY9q4 2 hours ago
- @lesleykeffer Thanks Lesley! Cheers to #SauvBlanc day! 3 days ago
- As a kiwi I'm so proud to have Villa Maria on board as one of our newest clients fb.me/2YmGUuGcz 3 days ago
- Madeira trade tasting!! @winerycritic (@ International Wine Center, NYC) [pic]: 4sq.com/148au1z 4 days ago
- Love it!! RT @VieViteRose: True Grape: Real men (and women) drink pink via @edmontonjournal ow.ly/l3ytf #Wine #Rosé 5 days ago